About Larry Knox
I live in Bear River, Nova Scotia, Canada. My studio is part of the year-round Bear River Artists’ Studio Tour and you can visit at 967 Riverview Rd. Bear River.
I am trained in silversmithing and gem cutting . Please call ahead at 902 467-0553 or email Larryknox.email@example.com
These are a few of my services:
- fusing powdered glass onto copper creating a copper enamelled piece of jewellery
- design, cut, hammer, torch and polish metal to make my one-of-a-kind jewellery.
- using metals such as silver, copper, and bronze, I make one-of-a-kind plates, goblets, spoons, bowls and vases.
I work with gemstones in two ways:
- re-faceting the surfaces of worn and scratched gemstones
- faceting new gemstones from rough materials and setting gemstones in jewellery
Jewelry and Hollowware Repair
I’m a member of the Metal Arts Guild of Nova Scotia and participate in the NSDCC spring and fall shows with the guild and at the Parrsboro gem and mineral summer show. You can see my creative artistic work in Bear River at the Flight of Fancy, the Bear River Artworks Gallery and at my Studio.
Thank you for your interest in my jewellery. Feel free to email me with your questions.
Metalsmith / Lapidary
I offer free shipping and no sales tax on all jewellery items.
If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, please return it to me within two weeks from the order date and I will issue you a full refund on your purchase. The item must be returned in the condition in which it was sent to you.